September 26th, 2017
- More retailer records fixed. Several links removed or disabled.
- Added many user reviews references to several CFast cards.
- Minor bug fixes
September 25th, 2017
- Updated the multiple retailer-records, leading to false pricings of 0, whichever currency - those were based on faulty links. Working fine again!
- Fixed that retail-links marked in the database as inactive are not displayed on the site anymore.
- Updated a couple of CFast compatibility statusses for the URSA Mini 4K based on the official FAQ
- Added several new retailer links for several products
- Minor bug fixes
January 18th, 2017
- Added several new memory cards to the lists, especially of the CFast type
- New compatibility notes added for certain CFast cards in combination with Blackmagic URSA family series
- Many new retailer-links added. All of them going through Amazon though
- Angelbird AVPro CFast memory cards finally available in the USA!
- Started experimenting with listing multipack offers for Angelbird AVpro & Biwin CFast cards
January 17th, 2017
- Updated the BiWin.co.uk scanner for use with their new layout
- Changed the conversion schemes for BiWin prices after they changed their household currency from USD to GBP. Now resulting in more accurate price mentions - even lower!
January 15th, 2017
- Improved usability of the MediaMonitor on mobile devices.
- Added new compatibily result for the Canon XC10: Transcend CFX650 Cfast 2.0 256GB
- Added a couple of new Amazon links on several product, lowering the price severely for some of those.
January 9th, 2017
- Enabled the displaying of multiple retailers per country
- Fixed possibility of displaying double dates in price charts
- Added numerous new products, including several Komputerbay Cfast cards!
- Improved database efficiency
- Minor bugfixes
November 9th, 2016
- Added a new filter option: you have now the ability to hide and/or show discontinued products.
November 8th, 2016
- Did a big overhaul on the Blackmagic cameras and devices compatibility listings based on the recently released user manuals from BMD themselves.
November 7th, 2016
- Made major improvements in the back-end of the MediaMonitor. Compatiblity changes and updates can now be applied many times faster.
- Did a major overhaul on the ARRI cameras compatibility listings. Based on information I got from ARRI support.
October 14th, 2016
October 11th, 2016
- Fixed the updater for Biwin cards.
- Implemented a new exchange rate provider, too many problems with the old one.
- Removed all incorrect entries for Biwin prices
September 25th, 2016
- Upgraded the price update scanner, more correct automated updates! Which means: more (almost all!) prices are now updated daily.
September 20th, 2016
- First time run of the new price-fetching module. If a price is not correctly fetched through an API, the MediaMonitor will attempt to get the price from the website itself.
- Amazon prices are now based on the lowest-price but keeping shipping and handling in mind, so there might be a slight increment in prices here and there.
September 19th, 2016
- Added basic support for new retailers, other than Amazon
- Added first non-Amazon retailer for Biwin Cfast cards (1 / 2)
August 18th, 2016
- Seperated camera's from recorders in the overview
- Added a lot of Atomos recorders to the support list
- Small visual improvements and optimalisations
August 17th, 2016
- Minor display fixes
- Added several new recording media
August 15th, 2016
- Added the changelog page
- Added new 'pages' column to the footer
- Added a 'support filter' on recording media list pages
- Added several new recording media and devices; Blackmagic Design Video Assist 4K and several Sony devices now supported!
- Improved sorting options on recording media list pages
- Minor display improvements
- Fixed bugs on product details page
- Fixed the ignoring of prices of discontinued products